Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sorry

I would have posted earlier, but I forgot the password to this thing, since I don't use it very often, but I thought I'd post some pictures of us in costume from this weekend, since Auntie Char wanted to see them.
Burt in his costume, front shot.

I included a picture of the back because it took Eric forever to finish it. There are little triangles around the neckline that are all individually cut and sewn on. He's still not done, and apparently, he sewed the front thing wrong and the pants are backwards.
I had two costumes made. This is the first one. It's not finished because I didn't add all the other stuff I was supposed too. Oh well. This costume earned me a spot in a voice actor's catalogue of costumed fans. Pretty cool. This was the only picture I was able to get of me in the red dress. Also another costume. Saturday was a crazy day. Apologies for the Cloud in the picture, I just couldn't resist a picture with him.
This is Eric, our costumer, in the most normal costume he has. Just thought you'd like to put a name with a face.

I'm doing a million things right now, but I'll try to update sooner next time.

1 comment:

The O'Malleys said...

I finally got the link to your blog...looks good, keep up the posting! I see no pics of your 'babies' (cats)...haha can't wait to see more pics! Luv'n'miss, Anne